I was poking around the Internet today and ran across a few inspirational lists, but one in particular caught my eye.
Music has always had a healing effect on me and at certain times in my life it seems that just the right song plays when I need to hear it most. So, when I saw a site that listed the 25 Most Inspirational Songs, I had to check it out.
Listed below is the Top 10. To view the full list, click here. Many of these songs I had never heard of before, but when I listened to them I liked them!
1. “Eye of the Tiger” by Survivor
2. “Reach” by Gloria Estefan
3. “Gonna Fly Now” by Bill Conti
4. “I Believe I Can Fly” by R. Kelly
5. “Hero” by Mariah Carey
6. “Never Surrender” by Corey Hart
7.”Dare You to Move” by Switchfoot
8. “I Will Survive” by Gloria Gayner
9. “You Gotta Want It” by Roberta Gold
10. “Win” by Brian McKnight
While I totally agree with many of these choices, I also feel that there are a few songs farther down the list that should have ranked higher. Which songs inspire you?